Virginia’s Best is our award-winning, natural artesian water. The water come from confined aquifer more than 400 feet below the earth’s surface. The natural filtration of the confining beds provides a protective shield from potential contamination. An abundant supply of artesian water flows through our completely sealed delivery system, free of human contact, without exposure to the environment. The result is a difference you can taste.
Virginia’s Best is an Artesian Water
The word “Artesian” comes from the name ofthe town of Artois, France, where wells were first drilled in the Middle Ages. Artesian water is fortified with natural minerals not found in other types of harvested water. Artesian water is of superior quality to other forms of water.
You might think that all bottled water is the same, but Virginia’s Best is pure and natural. Our water has a natural pH of 7.3, ideal for drinking. But don’t take our word for it. Virginia’s Best was awarded the Silver Medal in the Berkeley Springs International Water Tasting Contest for best bottled water.
Virginia’s Best emerges from deep beneath the surface of the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia, first cleansed by nature and then micro-filtered, UV filtered and ozonated. It is a natural source of calcium, with trace minerals of iron and potassium, bottled at the source. These minerals are important to maintaining good health.
Virginia’s Best Custom Labeled Water
Virginia’s Best custom labeled water provides an alternative to traditional advertising media and marketing resources.
Wholesome Foods offers our water by the bottle, case or gallon with custom labeling, a great way to offer a store or house-brand of water, promote your brand at trade shows, concessions or events, or mark a special occasion.
- 16.9 oz. bottles/ 24 per case (available in flat or sport cap)
- 20 oz. bottles/ 24 per case (available in flat or sport cap)
- 1 Gallon/ 6 per case
We work with companies to develop applications for custom labeled water bottles in many different scenarios. Ask us about image advertising, bounce back coupons, special occasions, trade shows, corporate sponsorships, sporting events, collectibles, retail applications, employee incentives, and fundraisers that can fit together with your existing strategies.
What’s involved with a custom label?
Wholesome Foods can create a custom label to meet your needs. You may email any graphics or logos you would like included. We prefer TIF or BMP file formats, and high-resolution graphics (600 DPI+) for the clearest images. Please allow 5-7 business days for a proof. Custom-labeled water orders take an additional 7-14 business days after the label art is approved. We charge a one-time fee for custom labeling, regardless of how many bottles are ordered. A signed contract is required at the time of ordering. Contact a sales representative for more details.
Ready to design your own label? We have created a label design kit that provides templates, samples of labels we have produced, and tips to help you create the perfect label. Download our Label Design Kit Here.
Ready to send us your custom water bottle label?
Marketing Ideas for Custom Labeled Water
Here are some other creative ways to use custom labeled water bottles for promotions:
- Serve a custom labeled bottle of Virginia’s Best at your restaurant with a valuable coupon for a discounted appetizer on their next visit. Or, feature a “recipe of the month” to promote the restaurant’s own cookbook.
- Stock this product instead of, or in addition to, other bottled waters in your retail store. When your customers grab a quick drink from a POP display, they can grab a custom labeled bottle and find a coupon for a discount on their next purchase.
- Trade show vendors use this product as a desirable giveaway, drawing traffic to their booth and increasing their presence among attendees as the bottles circulate throughout the event.
- Promoters of special events stock custom water that will sell quickly during the event. Some events even use this as a collectible item and charge a premium price. Use a label with schedules and information on sporting events, concerts, cultural events, community festivals, and more.
- Hosting a special occasion? We can customize bottles to serve to guests and use as “party favors”. Great for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, and graduations.
- Put your message on a bottle of Virginia’s Best for recognition of donations and sponsorships for special events. Then offer these for sale at concession booths.
- Schools, churches, and other organizations can offer custom labeled bottles for sale to their families and supporters at a price point that offers a nice return on their efforts.
- Selling your private label bottled water at cost is a great way to get FREE advertising!
Frequently Asked (Water) Questions
Can water be shipped? We can direct deliver bulk quantities on one of our fleet trucks within our delivery area. We also use several other carriers and UPS to deliver product outside of our delivery area and anywhere within the continental U.S.
How should Virginia’s Best be stored? In a cool dry place; away from fumes, onions, paints, and anything toxic.
What is Ozonation? Ozonation is a method of sanitizing water by using ozone, which is made by forcing compressed air through a high voltage arc in the water.
- Serving size 8 FL. Oz. (240 mL)
- Servings per container 2
- Calories 0
- Fat Calories 0
- *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Water Test Results
Our water is tested each year. Current results: