Wholesome Foods offers refrigerated, tanker and dry transportation solutions, with full and LTL deliveries throughout the Eastern U.S.
We haul for some of America’s premium brands, including Pilgrim’s Pride, Shamrock, Georges and Perdue. To learn more about our service and scope, please contact a member of our Transportation team. Special rates are available within our weekly delivery area!
- Track your shipments, from pickup to delivery
- On call 24/7 Dispatchers & Mechanics
- Private Fleet of Reefers, Vans and Tankers
We offer storage and reloading of refrigerated/frozen trailers:
- Trailer to Trailer transfers
- Palletized loads $450
- Floor loads $850
- Pallet restacking, $20 per pallet (Example 1, Example 2)
- Storage and reloading $750
- After 24 hours, add $200 per day for storage
- A $2,000 security deposit is required on any stored loads unless approved by management
Logistics services offered at our USDA inspected facility:
- Distribution truckload and LTL
- Repacking/ order picking/sorting and pallet wrapping
- Consolidation of loads
- Cross docking
- Trailer and hopper washouts
Owners/Operators: Contact Wholesome Foods to get loaded.
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
1-800-723-6637 Ext 5
Christy Holsinger, Director of Transportation
Mike Clinedenst, Transportation Assistant
Stuart Shirkey, Compliance Officer/Transportation Assistant
Anna Getz, Logistics