Wholesome Foods cares for our neighbors and community. We give our time, talent and resources to numerous organizations and build a stronger community.
Every year, on the first Saturday in October, Wholesome hosts Customer Appreciation Day with fun for all, free hot dogs, Virginia’s Best Water and many super specials.
Wholesome Foods supports clubs, churches, schools, and civic organizations through food and other donations, and our BBQ pit helps organizations raise money for their cause.
This year, the organizations that we’ve been proud to support include:
- Virginia FFA FoundationBlue Ridge Area Food Bank
- Edinburg Fire Department
- Union Forge United Methodist Church
- Ashby Lee Elementary School
- Faith Lutheran Church and pre school
- Ducks Unlimited
- Shenandoah County Fire and Rescue
- Woodstock United Methodist Child Care
- Open Door Food Pantry Mt Jackson Va.
- Woodstock Lions Club
- Tommie Hefner Fundraiser
- Shrine Mont
- Luray Vfw
- Gideons International
- Local Families Christmas Food Boxes
- Shenandoah County Pregnancy Centre
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Stonewall Jackson David Street Memorial
- Alheimers Association
- Wakemans Grove Church
- Furry Friends Animal Rescue
- Massanutten Antique Tractors
- Hamburg Ruritan Club
- Blue Ridge Hospice